X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST JOB DESCRIPTION
RESPONSIBLITIES: Travel to Nursing Homes, Correctional Facilities and Private Homes to perform portable X-ray, EKG, and Holter Monitor examinations at the patient’s bedside throughout the Capital District.
- Full Time weekdays 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Responsible for 1 call weekend every 4th. Technologist should plan on working 8am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday and taking call one of those nights.
- Responsible for 1 call evening per week
- Technologists are paid $25.00 per call night and time and a half when working over 40 hours per week
HOLIDAYS: Technologist is responsible for 1 primary holiday and 1 back up Holiday per year. Holidays worked are paid at a time and a half rate. Technologists are paid $100.00 to be available for Back up Holidays coverage and $50.00 per nursing home stop if they go out.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
VACATION TIME: 1 birthday holiday is granted after the first of service
0 to 6 mos. NONE
6 to 12 mos 1 week
12 to 36 mos 2weeks
36 to 60 mos 3 weeks
After 60 mos 4weeks
- Mobile Imaging will pay $400.00 a month towards a single employees health benefits currently benefits are provided through CDPHP
- A company car will be provided to employees that live within a 30 mile radius of our main office
- 401k program is available